HE’S BUILDING A WHAT?!
“This is the account of Noah and his family. Noah was a righteous man, blameless among the people of his time, and he walked faithfully with God.”
Read Genesis 6:9-8:22
• Noah obeyed God when it made absolutely no sense
• Noah ignored everyone else around him
• Sometimes God has us prepare to do His will months & years in advance
Continue reading “Empowered by Faith: Lesson 2”
YOU HAD ONE RULE!
Adam & Eve
“And the LORD God commanded the man, “You are free to eat from any tree in the garden; but you must not eat from the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, for when you eat from it you will certainly die.””
Read Genesis 2:15-3:24
• Adam & Eve had no concept of Wrong/Bad/Evil
• Adam & Eve were only able to process information & make choices
• We make a mistake when we judge Adam & Eve by post-fall standards
Continue reading “Empowered by Faith: Lesson 1”
It was Tuesday evening at the end of 2016. We had just finished another Bible study series. For the record, I have taught this class for women 4 or so years and I always create and write my own material. I had been considering what I wanted to teach next when I had an idea. I approached one of the young moms in the class and asked her to think about the lessons we had been doing and consider what she would like us to study next.
Continue reading “Empowered by Faith: Introduction”