HE’S BUILDING A WHAT?!
“This is the account of Noah and his family. Noah was a righteous man, blameless among the people of his time, and he walked faithfully with God.”
Read Genesis 6:9-8:22
• Noah obeyed God when it made absolutely no sense
• Noah ignored everyone else around him
• Sometimes God has us prepare to do His will months & years in advanceContinue reading “Empowered by Faith: Lesson 2”
YOU HAD ONE RULE!
Adam & Eve
“And the LORD God commanded the man, “You are free to eat from any tree in the garden; but you must not eat from the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, for when you eat from it you will certainly die.””
Read Genesis 2:15-3:24
• Adam & Eve had no concept of Wrong/Bad/Evil
• Adam & Eve were only able to process information & make choices
• We make a mistake when we judge Adam & Eve by post-fall standardsContinue reading “Empowered by Faith: Lesson 1”
Guilt thrives the more we keep it to ourselves. guilt begins deep within us & likes to stay there. The longer we keep it locked up, the more it grows & multiplies. We feel shame when we haven’t done anything wrong.Continue reading “The Problem with Guilt #6: Guilt Likes the Dark”
A guilt trip is a lonely journey. We rarely take a companion along with us. Those around us may suffer because of our guilt but they aren’t able to ease it. We are unable to share our burden with others so they might carry part of it for us.Continue reading “The Problem with Guilt #5: We Go It Alone”